Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Wow it is so hard to believe that 2011 is already here. My wonderful parents stopped by here on there way back to VA to watch Brayden last night so Sean and I could go out. Sean and I had so much fun at the Ostrower's house. We are very grateful to my parents for watching Brayden. Well 2010 came to a close there were moments of highs and moments of lows, but I came through each of them a better better person with God's help. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and our family in 2011. One of thing I know for sure is that one of my dear friends is getting married in May. We are so excited for her and Mark. Brayden and I are both in the wedding and we are looking forward to that. I hope each and everyone one of you have a wonderful and blessed new year.

No comments: