Monday, August 8, 2011

Loong Time

Wow it has been a long time since I posted on my blog. Our family has experienced joys and sorrows sine my last post. It would take entirely to long to go back and fill in the gaps. Plus some gaps would be hard for me to fill in. All I can do now is move forward. Our family just got back from a much needed mini vacation. It was wonderful. We went to beach and we had an amazing time. The summer has flown by so fast. I have enjoyed spending time with Brayden. However our summer is quickly coming to an end. Brayden starts preschool in the busy bee's classroom next Monday. It is hard to believe my baby is starting preschool. I go back to work a week from Thursday. I will be split between two schools this year, however it is the same two schools I was at my first year in CMS. This week I plan to spend a lot of time with Brayden making memories.

No comments: