Monday, March 2, 2009

New Chairs and Sippy Cup

Since Sean and I were home today, we got a few things accomplished. One thing is Sean and I bought a chair from IKEA for Brayden's room for me to use when I feed him at night. After Brayden eats his cereal and baby food there are always a few drops of formula left. Today I decided to put it in a sippy cup just to see what Brayden would do. Below are some pictures of our day.

Brayden is trying to use his sippy cup. I was just impressed that he was able to hold the cup by himself. It was funny to watch. I don't think most of it went in his mouth but dripped out.


I took a few pictures of Brayden with the sippy cup this one I got Brayden to smile and he was holding the sippy cup. I was so impressed by son. He is growing up so quickly, and he is so much fun.


This is the chair that Daddy put together for me and Bradyen. Daddy and Bradyen are sitting in the chair that Daddy worked so hard on!


Here is a picture of Brayden in the chair. He is getting to be such a big boy!


No comments: