Monday, March 2, 2009

OKLAHOMA

On February 19, 2009, my Papaw passed away. Due to these circumstances we took a trip to Oklahoma for the funeral. While we were there we got to visit some of my Daddy's family.

This is Daddy and Brayden. It his first time on an airplane. Brayden did awesome on the plane. He was his usual happy self. Everyone on the plane was happy!


This is Daddy and Brayden in the Houston Airport waiting for our connecting flight that would take us to Oklahoma.



GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!


This is Brayden, Kolton and Nana. Nana was reading a story to both of them about firetrucks.


Brayden it hanging out with Uncle Dan. Papa says that I look like Uncle Dan when he was little. He has red hair just like me.

Aunt Bev has me in this picture. She made me blankets that I do tummy time on.

This is the first time I got to meet Grandma Coffee!





No comments: