Thursday, August 5, 2010

It has been a long time!

First I want to apologize it has been way to long since I have blogged. I started this blog to keep memories that our family makes each day. I have not done a good job of that. Well it is time for a change, and today seems like a good day to start. However so much has happened over the summer. Brayden and I spent six weeks in Viriginia with my parents. It was a lot of fun and good times were had by all except probably my husband. I am very thankful he let me spend that time with my parents, but I know it was extremely hard on him being away from his son. I truly appreciate the sacrifice he gave up for me.

Well we recently got pictures of Brayden that one of my childhood friends took of him, so I wanted to share some of them with you.

Brayden loves it when daddy pulls out his guitar and plays. Daddy let Brayden hold his guitar to get some cute photographs. Hopefully he will like music as much as his Daddy does. He is on the right path with all our music toys.

He is always smiling it is rare to see him not smiling. I love that smile. It make the worst day melt away in minutes.

This is Brayden and his grandma. She happened to go with us on the photo shoot. We ended up getting some fabulous pictures of her and Brayden. He loves his grandma.

I love this picture of my two favorite men. Sean is an awesome daddy as well as husband. Brayden and I are very lucky.


We love this little man!

No comments: