Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our weekend

We got to have a relaxing weekend after a long week. School started this week; however the students don't come until this upcoming Wednesday. It was nice to hang out at home and be in our P.J's most of the weekend.

Brayden loves to sit in Daddy's car. He really enjoys it because he likes to watch the pictures on his dad's computer. Sean came in and asked Brayden if he could sit there. Brayden shook his head no, so Sean sat behind him. It was hilarious.

Well what is this car seat missing...yes you are right the cover. Yesterday Daddy, Brayden and I went to the grocery store. On the way home Brayden started crying really hard for a few minutes than all of the sudden Brayden threw up everywhere, and to make matters worse we were in Sean's car. Sean and I were in shock. We were not sure exactly what to do. We were about 5 minutes from our house. When we got home, I took Brayden straight to the bathroom. Then I cleaned the car seat while Sean cleaned his car. Brayden is doing much better tonight, and is fast asleep in his crib.

Here is a picture of my 2 favorite men! I love these guys so much. They bring so much happiness to my life. They were both taking a nap!


No comments: