Sunday, September 12, 2010

What a day...

This morning Sean was ready for church. I had gotten ready for church. Brayden and I went upstairs to get him ready for church. I dressed him, brushed his teeth, and brushed his hair. We were ready to head back downstairs, so down the stairs we go. When I hit the third step, I don't know what happened but I fell. I was carrying Brayden down the steps, but he was not hurt at all. Thank goodness! I landed on my knees like I was in the praying position. My left knee hit first. Needless to say I did not make it to church. My knee is sore. I have not had it checked out yet, because I am not sure if I need to. If it is just a sprain there is nothing they can do, so at this point I am not sure what I am going to do. Hopefully it will all work out.
On a good note, I can't believe my baby is going to turn 2 in less then two weeks. A week from Wednesday Sean's parents are coming into town, which will be fun. Then my parents and my brother are coming in on Friday. The big party will be two weeks from yesterday. The time has passed by so quickly.

No comments: