Monday, September 13, 2010

Urgent Care

After talking to my parents and my husband last night; we decided I should go to Urgent Care. Sean and I went this morning as soon as they opened. They are under the impression that it is a sprain; however due to the knee being swollen and the inflamation. There are unsure if their is any ligament damage because urgent care does not have an MRI machine. The doctor told me by the end of the week if I feel like it is locking alot or unstable I should have it checked out further. We will see what the future brings.
It was funny this morning when Sean brought Brayden down stairs. They turned the corner and he saw me his face just light up. Those are such precious moments. Ones that I will treasure for ever.
Please keep my mom in your prayers! She is going for her scan today, and we will get the results on Friday. This scan is to see if the cancer has spread. However if it has not spread she will get a 2 -3 week chemo break; which is something we are all hoping for.
My wonderful husband is working from home today, so he can take care me. He has been so sweet the past two days with all this happening. I am so lucky, and I truly appreciate all that he has done for me. I love him dearly.
I hope everyone has a blessed Monday.

No comments: